No Added Sugar
Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 4 cups cauliflower florets chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz Kite Hill Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Native Forest Coconut Cream organic
- 3 tbs Miyokos, Organic, European Style Cultured Vegan Butter
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 cup Dairy-Free Keto Cheese Sauce
- 4 strips Applegate, Natural Uncured Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbs Chives chopped
PREPARING YOUR ENERGY
- Put all of your ingredients and portable equipment in one place where you can see all of them at the same time.
- Comfortably stand facing your ingredients and equipment with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Breathe deeply as you remember and experience how it feels to be loving, joyful, and thankful.
- After you have reached a state of peace, look at all of your ingredients and equimpment.
- Share your love, joy, and gratitude with your ingredients, equimpent, and all beings who helped supply you with such amazing gifts.
- Become aware of how the ingredients and equipment participate in this moment and in support of your wellbeing.
- Breathe the love, joy, and gratitude into your body as your body accepts these gifts.
- Affirm that all the food you prepare will be nutritious, healthy, and beneficial for your body, mind, emotions, and spirit, until it feels completely true.
- Proceed to prepare your meal in awareness and gratitude.
PREPARING YOUR MEAL
- Placetop oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon.
- Place in pre-heated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Removefrom oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives.
- Scoop your desired amount of food onto a dish of your choice.
- Sit down in front of your meal. (Do not stand. You want to signal to your body that you are taking time to nurture it. Standing requires your blood to circulate to your limbs and other organs, which gives them priority over your digestion.)
- Once seated in a comfortable position in front of your meal, inhale the aromas of your food and allow them to wash over you. (This process prepares the fluids and other factors in your body to become active so that food may be more easily broken down and assimilated. It also brings a sense of comfort and wellbeing to the body, thereby reducing stress.)
- As you take your first bite, explore the food, and get as much out of it as you can. Savor the tastes, textures, and experiences. Try to identify the various flavors that are present. Pay attention to how the bite of food makes your body feel. Have any energy channels opened up? Does the food trigger certain emotions? Does it bring a deep sense of satisfaction?
- When your food is as close to a liquid state as possible, swallow and pay attention to the sensations and tastes as it touches the various regions of your tongue.
- While In-Joy, enjoy the rest of your meal.
Note: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Using the links I provide doesn’t cost you anything extra. It’s just a friendly way to help support me and this site.
Allergen Notice: Although I’ve made every effort to find quality, gluten-free, and allergen-free products, manufacturers will sometimes change their recipes or manufacturing practices. Therefore, please confirm that the ingredients you purchase are, indeed, free from unwanted allergens.