No Added Sugar
FOLLOW ALONG WITH ME!
Ketolicious Pie Crust
- Pie Dish
- Small Saucepan
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Spoon
- Parchment Paper
- Rolling Pin + Board
- Measuring Cup
- Measuring Spoons
- 3/4 tsp Arrowroot Flour
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Miyokos, Organic, European Style Cultured Vegan Butter Or Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Kite Hill Cream Cheese Or Butter
PREPARE THE BINDER
- In a small pot or saucepan, mix the Arrowroot Powder with the Water.
- Heat the mixture up until it becomes gelatinous.
- Remove from heat and place to the side.
PREPARE THE EGG REPLACEMENT
- In a small mixing bowl, Combine the Vegg Mix with the Olive Oil and Water.
- Mix until the ingredients are completely combined and form a heavy liquid.
COMBINE THE WET INGREDIENTS
- Add the Binder, Apple Cider Vinegar, Miyokos Butter, and Kite Hill Cream Cheese to the Egg Replacement.
- Mix until it becomes a uniform, thick consistency.
COMBINE THE DRY INGREDIENTS
- In a large bowl, combine all the Dry Ingredients (Almond Flour, Salt, Psyllium Husk Powder, Flax Seed Powder)
COMBINE THE WET AND DRY INGREDIENTS TO MAKE YOUR DOUGH
- Add the Wet Mixture to the Dry Ingredients in the large mixing bowl.
- Mix together until the ingredients combine to form a uniform and doughy consistency.
PREPARING YOUR PIE CRUST
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Cover your Board with Parchment Paper and smear a dab of Olive Oil on it to keep the dough from sticking.
- Coat your hands with Olive Oil, pick up the dough, and kneed it in your hands until the dough is a smooth and pliable ball.
- Place the dough-ball on the parchment paper.
- Put another piece of parchment paper over the ball of dough.
- Roll the dough ball between the pieces of parchment paper until the dough is your desired thickness.
PLACING YOUR CRUST IN YOUR PIE DISH
- Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit the bottom of your pie dish.
- Take your pie crust and lay it inside the dish. (Depending on your environment, your dough may be a bit crumbly. Don't worry about it. Just press the crust into the pie dish the best way you can. Once cooked, the crust will not be as crumbly.)
- Poke a few small holes in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes 350°.
Note: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Using the links I provide doesn’t cost you anything extra. It’s just a friendly way to help support me and this site.
Allergen Notice: Although I’ve made every effort to find quality, gluten-free, and allergen-free products, manufacturers will sometimes change their recipes or manufacturing practices. Therefore, please confirm that the ingredients you purchase are, indeed, free from unwanted allergens.