No Added Sugar
One-Skillet Mozzarella Chicken Thighs
- Preheat ven to 425°F.
- Heat1 tablespoon olive oil in a large, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Rub the chicken thighs with the remaining olive oil and sprinkle both sides with one tablespoon Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and transfer to the hot skillet.
- Cook or 4-5 minutes per side, or until the chicken develops a golden crust. Remove from heat and add butter, chicken broth, and cherry tomatoes. Top each chicken thigh with a slice of fresh Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and remaining Italian seasoning. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Transfer skillet into pre-heated oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and the Mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven and allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes.
- To serve, top chicken with some pan sauce and fresh basil sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately with loaded cauliflower au gratin for a complete LCHF meal or your choice of sides. Enjoy!
Note: I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post. Using the links I provide doesn’t cost you anything extra. It’s just a friendly way to help support me and this site.
Allergen Notice: Although I’ve made every effort to find quality, gluten-free, and allergen-free products, manufacturers will sometimes change their recipes or manufacturing practices. Therefore, please confirm that the ingredients you purchase are, indeed, free from unwanted allergens.